SWING-OUT TIRE CARRIER BUMPER FOR JEEP CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, YJ, TJ CUSTOM!!! - $495 (Vail (Rancho Del Lago)) for sale in Tucson, Arizona
Edit your ad
Category: Car parts
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
I have been selling swing-out tire carrier bumpers for Jeeps for several years. I estimate I have made 60+.
Simply put, I do not think you will find a better built bumper. My bumpers have been trail tested by myself and other people on pretty hard-core wheeling trips and they have yet to rattle. I construct my bumpers from 3/16" American steel. Most companies use 1/8" (.120) walled steel. It took me 10-12 bumpers when I first started out to really get the bumper right. Now I have a great design. I guarantee this bumper will outlast your Jeep.
The cost of my basic swing-out tire carrier bumper is $495. This is what you will receive with the basic bumper.........
- 3/16" main bumper construction
- 2" hitch receiver (welded completely through the bumper. Super strong
- 2 clevis mounts ("weld thru". I plasma cut holes on the front and rear of the bumper, instert clevis mounts completely through, and weld on to both sides. More work for me, but these are bullet proof)
- Safety chain plate
- 2,000 lb. greasable spindle assembly CUSTOM MADE!!! EXTREMELY BEEFY!!!
- 2,000 lb. rate latch assembly with "trigger" safety device (prevents accidental opening)
- Locking pin assembly (keeps swing-arm in the open position for loading/unloading items from your tailgate)
- Bump stops - Ensures your tire and swing arm will not hit the body of your Jeep.
- Your choice of custom gusset for tire arm (plain, iron cross, radioactive symbol, or star)
- Grade-8 mounting hardware included
Optional items and there prices are as follows...
- Frame tie in Kit $45 (HIGHLY recommended for recovery and towing. Mates your rear crossmember and bumper to the side rails of your frame)
- Hi-lift jack mount $40
- Jerry can mount $40 (swing arm can hold 2 jerry cans)
- CB antenna tab $5
- Adjustable tire arm $40 (HIGHLY recommended! Moves tire arm in/out depending on tire size)
- Powder coat $110 (This really is a good price. I have an exclusive deal with a local powder coater. Will cost you $140+ to do on your own)
I am about 2-3 weeks out on bumper orders. To get your name on the "bumper order list", I will need a non-refundable $200 deposit. The remaining balance will be due when you pick up your bumper.
Call or text Jeremy any time between 7 am - 9:30 pm with questions.
I live in Vail (Rancho Del Lago subdivision)
Location: Vail (Rancho Del Lago)